Friday, June 25, 2010

We're Moving!!

Yes, I can't believe I'm actually saying it...We are Moving!! We will be moving tomorrow. After a long 5 1/2 months, late nights and a ton of help from family and friends, it's done (well done enough to move in). Take a look at the before and after shots.


Bedrooms:













Entry Way - the main living area was opened up to a great room. Now I can keep track of everyone :)















Kitchen - the kitchen is a lot bigger, and was widened to allow more than one person in there at a time. The countertop isn't on yet, but you get the picture.












And a few more before pictures to show you what dated stuff we were up against...



2 comments:

Diana said...

It's beautiful, Julie. I'm in love with it. Can I come see it soon? We'll have to clear that with Marc :)

Mandy said...

I love that green. It looks so expensive. I am so excited for you Julie. Enjoy your new home and let me know if you need anything.