Friday, February 4, 2011

at home

Some pictures from around the house.

Pepper with her curly hair
(but of course won't keep her bows in)

Pepper's latest word - "uuh" (up) when she wants to be picked up and will sign milk. It's hard to get what you want in life being a baby.

Reed with a bubble-beard in his bath...

Reed says some funny things sometimes. Lately it's been his reference to anything in the past as last noon. "Mom do you remember when I did that last noon, when I was three."







and Wade just being a ham

Wade has been working on potty training himself (because mom is too lazy). He wants to wear pull-ups and go to school like his big brothers. After he goes potty it's "I go school now?"

1 comment:

Diana said...

I'm in love with how all your kids are definitely Barlows. Even Pepper--though she doesn't need bows to see she's a feminine little one. I'm hoping hoping hoping I get the same! :) I need to call you--we'll be in CA in about 5 weeks.