Saturday, March 6, 2010

Logan

Logan, who is soon to be 6 years old, is the oldest. He has yet to hold Pepper. He wanted to hold her until she started crying when she came home from the hospital. He hasn't worked up the courage or desire, for that matter, to hold her. He loves her - he keeps telling me everyday "how cute she is..." He LOVES to take pictures of her too.



Logan loves kindergarten and excels there too. I hope his love for learning continues...













There are many times Logan beats to his own drum, and I have to either learn what that beat is or just let him figure it out on his own. When we got our house he wasn't too excited. He decided to silently protest the new house by not coming in. So I took a picture:

1 comment:

Becca said...

Okay, that's adorable. How did the silent protest end?