So we bought a house! YAY!! finally!
We are officially locked into this house, contingencies have been removed. We're excited to be moving to Simi Valley. We've been planning this for years and it's finally come together.
The house is ours Jan 6, and I'm due with our baby girl Jan 10! Let's see if I make it for the day of escrow closing. I am glad we have our first house even though timing is never perfect. With the renovations that need to happen before we move in, we'll be moving after the baby is born.
I believe this is the first blog without pictures :) It's a pretty noteworthy one, so I think it's okay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
So exciting... Both the house and a baby girl... Congrats!
It IS noteworthy but it DOES need pictures! I can't wait to see this house. Good idea on waiting to move. We waited a month to move into the house and moved everything into the basement car full by car full as we painted and renovated. Derek was insanely busy then anyway so it was good to wait for a lot of reasons. It's easier to paint etc before you live there. Get as much as you can done before you move in. That's my advice.
That is so exciting! Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures; you need to post some soon!
Congratulations Julie! I'm so excited for you, Michael and the boys...and your soon to be baby!!! So wonderful! xo
Janie
Congratulation! SOOOO exciting!
Post a Comment